Tuesday, January 15, 2013

New Review

"I received Rooted in Love for Christmas. I can't speak highly enough about it. Filled with words of comfort as well as, uplifting, practical spiritual direction, it is great book for any woman who would like to reflect about her vocation as a Catholic woman. In fact, if I could write a letter to my daughters about what it means to embrace their calling as Catholic women, it would say everything that this book says and so, I am buying them each a copy! The Authors' trials and tribulations as well as her friendship with Mother Theresa and other spiritual giants enrich every page with words of wisdom and consolation. It is an easy read, Personal, practical, and uplifting. The discussion questions make it a great book for woman's circle's or book clubs. I agree with the comment that says, "this is a book that is much needed for our time and that it belongs on the book shelf of every Catholic woman." God Bless Donna Marie Cooper Boyle."

[As seen on Amazon.]

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment